Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Salmon Lunch bento

Sorry for the lack of updates, I have had a crazy schedule the past couple of days.  This was a rushed lunch bento. I spent all morning in the hospital with a sick baby (My goddaughter) and her mother. I dropped by the house to throw this together before work.  We have Salmon, and broccoli in the top teir. Edamame, carrot chips, ranch and cherries! It was super yummy. The Salmon was awesome! I let it marinade overnight in olive oil, white vinegar, garlic and some McCormick all purpose seasoning. Then let it roast in the oven for about an hour.  Hope everyone is having a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Sending lots of get well and healthy wishes for the little babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon for your little goddaughter. Roasted salmon looks delicious and the carrots are nicely done :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've passed the Happy 101 award for you. Please come on by and pick it up!

    Angi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Angi and Lia for the get well wishes! Thank you Angi for the award!

    ReplyDelete