Sunday, January 17, 2010

California rolls.

  Sorry for the lack of posts. I was terribly ill yesterday I'm guessing I got a stomach bug off my sick goddaughter earlier this week. So for lunch today even though I am home I decided to make a bento to share with everyone. We have california  rolls again, string cheese, soy sauce, brussel sprouts, carrot chips, cherries a mini jelly sandwhich ( I needed something sweet!) and some light ranch in the cup. Not anything fancy, but definitaly yummy.  I can't decide weather or not I like the more elegant style bento or the cute style. I boderline on both I guess. I really like the cute elements, but than again the nice neat elegant bento really appeal to me. I guess I will just have to mix it up. Sorry there hasn't been much variety lately. Since Hubs can't eat raw fruit and veggies I try to buy things that I can use before they go bad. I had gotten some mung bean sprouts, but they spent two days in my refridgorator and turned into mush. I don't know why they went bad so fast. Is that normal? Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love my bento to be the elegant way, but sometimes also try to add some cute elements in it! ^_^ I love this bento very much! The Sushi looks so delicious! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect sushi rolls! And your carrots are nicely cut :)

    ReplyDelete