Thursday, December 3, 2009

The smells in my kitchen.

Not exactly a bento! But, I was off today so I decided to finally get around to attempting a few different things in the kitchen. I will definitly post pictures of the finished products but for now here are some starters.

Candied Lemons:
I got this recipie from Martha Stewart!
It only takes 1 lemon, 1 cup of sugar, and a cup of water.



My first ever turkey:
Now this isn't finished yet, but this was my first attempt at roasting a turkey. I put stove top stuffing up it's hieney, rubbed it with savory 5 season blend and garlic. I also injected it with a garlic and butter  sauce.

My kitchen smells heavenly right now. Between the turkey and the sweet smell of lemons it's damn near mouth watering. I will be sure to post up the finished products. I plan on dipping the lemons partially in chocolate. I am testing them out first before I make a huge batch as christmas candies to give out!

No comments:

Post a Comment